Thursday, November 15, 2007

Now It's Your Turn

Alright everyone, I think I have done a relatively good job of providing an insight into my time here in New York. Now I want something from you. I don't really know who is reading this and I can only imagine that even though I originally started this blog to update my family members , some people come here from FWOB and don't even know who I am. Don't get me wrong, I think that is great. However, I want you to ask a question about New York, whether or not you've lived here or never been here. I'll post the answers to the questions in my next post. So there you go...the floor is yours....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually do have a question about New York. I went with my mom a few years ago, but it was during the blackout, and we were only there for 3 days, so I didn't really get a good idea of what NY is like on a daily basis. I want to know- is NY represented accurately on shows like Friends, Seinfeld, Sex and the City and like, Every Other Show on Television? Or is the real thing closer to what is seen in Rent (which I saw last night btw- amazing)? Or does it depend where you are?